Yoo i love my air fryer. These are the shit
- 1 bag of pre-cut, frozen shoestring french fries OR 1 lb of russet potatoes, peeled and cut into match-sticks
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped garlic
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- Throw your fries into the air fryer basket, and cook in the air fryer at 400°F for 15-20 minutes.
While the fries are air-frying, chop the herbs and garlic, and mix with olive oil in a medium-size bowl.
Remove the fries from the air fryer and transfer to the bowl with the garlic, rosemary and oil – tss thoroughly, and season with salt – do the salt bae thing and season the fries from far away so the salt granules bounce and spread evenly.
- Serve with ketchup or sriracha mayo — which is just a 1:1 ratio of sriracha to mayo.
4 SmartPoints per serving
Keywords: French fries, air fryer french fries, garlic herb french fries, air fryer garlic fries