- 2 sticks of butter, softened
- 215 grams sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 170 grams all-purpose flour
- 96 grams PB2
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Prehat oven to 350°F.
- Mix together butter, sugar, egg and vanilla: in a stand mixer or with a hand mixer, beat butter and sugar until fluffy. Add egg and vanilla. Beat just until blended.
- Mix in flour, peanut powder, baking soda and salt. Stir until combined.
- Sick into the fridge for 30 minutes just to firm up the butter, if you want a taller cookie. Otherwise, it’s good to use a cookie scooper and scope out the cookies, 2″ apart on a parchment lined-tray. Make the criss cross pattern with the fork tongs.
- Bake one baking sheet at a time 8 to 10 minutes, or until set and just beginning to brown. Cool 2 minutes on baking sheet.
- Remove cookies to cooling racks to cool completely.
Keywords: PB2, Peanut butter cookies, pb2 cookies