Here’s a recipe for chai blondies that are vegan, using coconut oil and a flax egg. They are scented with a warming chai spice – a mixture of cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, and anise. These vegan chai blondies are amazing!
the inspiration behind these vegan chai blondies
here’s my copycat, made vegan and gluten free!
how to make vegan chai blondies
As with all baking, you’re going to prep your dry ingredients and your wet ingredients separately.
Then combine the two, and pop into your 8×8″ pan. Bake for about 30 minutes! Voila!
If you liked these, check out some other chai recipes cooked up here!
recipe for vegan chai blondiesPrint
These vegan chai blondies are dense, chewy, scented with warming spices and perfect with a cup of tea!
- 1 cup coconut oil, melted
- 3/4 cup cane sugar and 3/4 cup stevia in the raw
- 2 flax eggs
- 2 tablespoons of flax seed + 5 tablespoons of cold water, stirred together
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups Bob’s Red Mill paleo flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 teaspoons of chai spice or
- 1 tsp of cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp of cloves
- 1/2 tsp of ginger
- Preheat the oven to 350F and prep/line a 8″ square baking dish with parchment paper.
- Combine all the dry ingredients in a separate bowl and whisk together.
- Cream the coconut oil and sugars in the bowl of a stand mixer. Add in flax eggs and vanilla; beat a few times to combine.
- Combine dry and wet ingredients in thirds; pour into the prepared pan.
- Bake for about 30 minutes, until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Serving Size: 1 square inch blondies
- Calories: 393
- Sugar: 3g
- Sodium: 2.8g
- Fat: 29.9g
- Saturated Fat: 25.1g
- Carbohydrates: 29.6g
- Fiber: 1.6g
- Protein: 3.9g
- Cholesterol: 0
Keywords: Vegan chai blondies, blondies, vegan chai baking recipes, blondie recipes